I am a lover of products.
At one point in time under my sink I had 4 items just to smooth out frizzy hair (a necessity living in humidity). I get so giddy when Allure magazine comes out with their best of beauty awards each year. I’m proud when I see a product on their list that I already own and interested to discover ones that I have yet to use. There are some products that have a much better (and cheaper!) generic version; this is where Mike gets giddy over the price difference! I am always on the hunt for fabulous finds so please share your favs! So here are a few that I am diggin!
1. L ‘Oreal Nature’s Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème- I have been using this conditioner since college! This is always in my shower and I purchase more than one tub at a time and I am good for months! I promise you that this will leave your hair silky smooth and can get any nasty knot out! I get mine at Sally’s where the 16 oz. tub is $12.99.
2. Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser & Moisturizing Lotion & Daily Facial Moisturizer w/ spf- I can’t say enough good things about this brand. I have extremely sensitive skin and these lotions have helped when I have had a breakout or allergy flare up. The lotions are lightweight and non greasy, a winning combination! You can find Cetaphil at your local drug & grocery stores!
3. Jason Soothing Aloe Vera Pure Natural Body Wash 30 fl oz- I found this gem at Target and LOVE IT! I not only use it as body wash but also as shaving crème! After I shave it leaves my legs silky smooth! With most sensitive skin products that boast no parabens or sulfates you find little to no fragrance-, which is okay, but this has a lovely smell that does not irritate the skin! Another plus is that it lasts awhile!
4. L’annine Hand and Body cream in avocado- is a little slice of heaven! I carry this in whatever bag I am using. This cream helped alleviate my dry hands from constantly washing Lily’s bottles! It is lightweight, non-greasy, has a fresh scent and will last you a long time, well worth the $16.(I bought mine here)
5. Aquaphor Healing ointment is amazing and you can use this for anything! I carry a small tube as my lip balm and have another small tube next to my bed to rub on my heels and hands at night. Even though this is an ointment it doesn’t clog your pores!
not show but deserves a mention:
6. Pureology Antifade Complex Hydrate Shampoo
7. Pureology Shine Max Finishing Gloss
8. Rosebud Salve
9. Proactive Solution Refining Mask
10. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
11. Olay Foaming Face Wash- sensitive
12. Dove Original Clean Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant stick
13. Target’s Up & Up Exfoliating Body Wash