Yesterday I shared tons of ideas on what to gift babies & toddlers (read here) and today is all about the ladies! A few of these items I already own (and love them) and I hope to find one or two others under the Christmas tree (hint hint Mike)!
1. Gelshine At-Home Gel Color System($159.00 Sephora) This kit has everything you need to start doing your nails at home.
2. Michael Kors’Mercer’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch ($275 Nordstrom) Lately I’ve been on a gold accessory kick and this watch would be a yummy wrist candy!
3. Mia Sonic Skin Cleaning System by Clarisonic ($119 Dermstore) I have the world’s most sensitive skin and this wonder tool doesn’t leave me with flare ups. Don’t have the funds to get facials?? Then purchase the Mia to give your skin a deep clean at home.
4. Personalized iPhone Case & Simplified Planner Starter Kit ($48, $54 Emily Ley) I know she is my dear friend and I might be biased but I LOVE all the goodies over at Emily Ley’s online shop! I adore the three (yes three) cases for my iphone and her Simplified Planner is a planners dream and perfect tool to keep the unorganized organized!
5. Water Painting of Home (price varies by Rebekka Seale) So charming! The designer will even add your family pet in the portrait!
6. Belkin Chef Stand + Stylus($29 Amazon) Prop up your tablet next to the stove to read your recipes and use the stylus instead of your dirty fingers!
7. Capri Blue Mercury Glass Candle ($25 Anthropologie) Love these candles. My mom has one sitting in the family room that Lily loves to sniff.
8. Cuisinart Mini Prep ($39.99 Bed Bath & Beyond) Don’t worry about hulling out your huge food processor for mini jobs, use the junior edition!
9. Monogramed Clutch (price varies by size and added monogram by Oatmeal Lace Design) You don’t have to be a bride to get one of these charming clutches by Oatmeal Lace Design. These clutches fit perfectly in your diaper or gym bag and work great by themselves for date night. AND she monograms ladies!
10. Ariella Collection Pave Ring ($28 Nordstroms)
11. Whispers Cross Necklace, gold dipped ($62 Dogeared) Love this brand and everything on their site.
12. Bosu Ball ($109 Bosu) My favorite piece of equipment in the gym that can be used for a full body workout! This set includes the ball, pump and two DVDs. For great workout using a Bosu Ball click here.
13. Real Simple Magazine subscription (2 subscriptions for 1 at $23.88) A subscription is the gift that keeps on giving. Real Simple is a favorite and they have a great 2 for 1 deal! Get one for yourself and you get a free subscription to gift.
14. Zumba Fitness Exhilarate Body Shaping System ($59.99 Bed Bath & Beyond) Zumba is a huge fitness craze that many of my girlfriends rave about. This is the cheapest gift set I have found that is jammed packed with 5 DVDs PLUS the Zumba Toning Sticks!
15. Young House Love book ($25.95 West Elm) My favorite blog published a book chalked full of their DIY creations and tips on how to spruce up your home while being budget friendly. While you wait for their book to arrive via snail mail hop on the web to check out their blog.
16. Custom Embosser Set ($60 Paper Source) Perfect for the lady that loves pretty paper and sending out notes for any reason. Plus she can emboss her initials or monogram on the napkins to add that special touch for parties!
17. Laugh Often ceramic bowl ($26 Paloma’s Nest) Sweet bowl to remind you or her daily to be happy. Paloma’s Nest also has custom creations too!
18. Wooden Monogram-3 letter 12 inches ($28 Southern Proper Monograms) How pretty is the double monogramed wreaths hanging on that door! Southern Proper Monograms has the best deal for custom wood monograms. Paint it whatever color you want when you get it and swap it out with each wreath during the year!
Remember to check out the gift ideas for babies & toddlers here!