Why is it that guys are so hard to shop for?? Maybe it’s just my husband, remember I already posted about what to get Mr. Impossible! Even though I dropped hints in my gifts for her post we are not sure what we are doing about Christmas gifts. Mike and I really don’t need anything on these lists. So being practical we are thinking of putting money towards our bathroom remodel that has been on the back burner for sometime. So while we think it over check out some of these gifts for the guys! Also check out Gifts for Babies & Toddlers and Gifts for Her!
1. Whiskey Stones ($19.99 Think Geek) Mike has become a whiskey drinker and this is perfect way to keep his libation cold and not diluted.
2. ESPN Films 30 for 30 Box Set ($49.99 ESPN Shops) I don’t mind watching football. I actually love the sport, but when Mike told me he wanted to watch a show on ESPN I rolled my eyes, popped open my laptop figured I had an hour to waste on Pinterest. Yet the show was ESPN award-winning series that documents amazing sport stories that even the non-sports loving wife/girlfriend will enjoy!
3. Tie of the Month Club (price varies by subscription by The Tie Bar) A gift that keeps on giving!
4. 50 Shades Mug ($10 Urban Outfitters) Because I am sure he is tired of hearing about this book.
5. Automatic Watch Winder ($99.99 Brookstone) Gave this to Mike last year for Christmas and he loves it because he hated to wind up his watch!
6. Personalized Photo Cuff Links ($52.95 Personalization Mall) Now your guy can have photos of you or the kids wherever he goes!
7. Flud Big Ben Wood Watch ($95 Urban Outfitters) A wood watch…how manly can you get??? And I’m sure any Steeler fan would appreciate the name of the watch. I’m not sure how Mike would feel about this, but this watch is being heavily marketed…that means some guys would love wood!
8. Bose MIE2i Mobile Headset ($116.95 Bose) Headphones that have tips designed to stay put, play music AND takes calls from iPhone/Android/Blackberry/Windows phones.