Raise your hand if you did some holiday shopping since Thanksgiving?? Thanks to Black Friday, Small Buisness Saturday and Cyber Monday we all get fabulous excuses shop. I give a huge round of applause to those that managed to get all their holiday shopping out of the way early…we have barely scratched the surface of our gift list!
To make it easy for family to shop for Lily Mike and I create an Amazon wish list and send out the link. This way we don’t have to spend so much time thinking of a gift for each family member. It’s so simple. Create and account, add items to your wish list and email out the link! Amazon even allows you to add items from other websites. By downloading an icon to your internet browser you can add that sweet monogrammed backpack from store X onto the your wish list on Amazon! I guess this is my tip for this Tuesday….making the wish list just makes life easier.
So have you finished creating your gift list for family and friends?? While I’m still working on mine I thought I would share some sweet gift ideas for babies & toddlers (books are left off as there are so many great choices- that is a post all in itself!).
1. The Original Christmas Classics Gift Set ($14.99 Amazon) Watching holiday original movies like Frosty The Snowman and Rudolf are traditions for my family. Instead of waiting for them to air pop in the DVD to watch your favorites all season long! Don’t forget the Peanuts Holiday Collection ($20.99), that was waiting for Mike under the tree last year!
2. Citrus Lane Gift Boxes Citrus Lane is a fabulous online store where you can purchase gift boxes for mommas-to-be up to kids three years of age. My favorite is their Lil’ Composer Standard Gift Set ($40) complete with a jazz cd, drum set and a colorful book. Their Deluxe Shower Box is a steal for $35. You can buy 2, 3 or 6 month subscriptions to ive a gift that keeps on giving!
3. Lillabo 20-piece train set ($9.99 Ikea)
4. Sassy Seat Doorway Jumper ($31.99 Toys R Us)5. Fisher-Price Little People Animal Sounds Farm ($34.99 Amazon)
6. Lamaze Multi-Sensory Soft Sorter ($17.49 Toys R Us)
7. Mega Bloks Classic Building Bag ($17.19 now $15 at Target online)
8. Duktig mini kitchen ($99.99 Ikea)
9. B. Parum Pum Pum Drum Set ($21.99 Target online)
10. Bright Starts Grab & Stack Blocks ($8.04 Target online)11. Little Tykes Cozy Coupe ($49.99 Amazon)
12. Move and Crawl Ball ($14.09 Target online)
13. Radio Flyer Wagon ($67.97 on Amazon) This was Lily’s gift last year at 6 months young and she still loves it at 17 months!
14. Melissa & Doug Farm Sound Machine ($12.90 on Amazon)
15. Mula toy hamering block ($5.99 Ikea)
16. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes ($8.99 Target online)
17. Mala Easil ($14.99 Ikea)18. Megaland ($75 Amazon) This might be the gift Santa Brings Lily this year. She goes ga-ga over the tunnels and tents and MyGym, plus we already have a bag of balls to use in one of the tents!
19. Organic Panda Pen Tee ($40 Thumbline )
20. 100 Soft Flex balls ($14.99 Target online)
21. Fisher-Price Classic Farmer Says See N Say ($14.99 Amazon)
22. Crayola 4ct Washable Finger Paints ($6.85 Amazon)
23. Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair ($79-$169)
For gift options for the ladies click here!